New Student Registration
- New Student Registrations are by appointment only. Please call the registrar at 907-742-1866 for an appointment.
- Records you will need:
- Unofficial transcript from previous school
- Withdrawal grades from previous school
- Copy of IEP/504 if applicable
- A parent/legal guardian must be with the student for registration. Please allow about 1 hour for the registration process.
- Legal guardians will need to have some type of guardianship paperwork, ie court order, power of attorney, placement paperwork (for foster parents)
- Please have the registration paperwork filled out before the time of the appointment. Click here for the paperwork: found here: New Student Registration Paperwork If you do not, please come ½ hour early to fill it out.